Orange-Chipotle Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place honey, chipotle peppers, chipotle sauce, sriracha and soy sauce together in a food processor and blend until smooth. If you don’t have a food processor, finely mince chipotle peppers and whisk with other ingredients in a large bowl until smooth. Set aside.
- Mix together flour, salt and pepper. Pat tenderloin dry with paper towels. Dredge in the flour mixture and dust off excess.
- Heat oil in pan and add tenderloin. Brown on all sides until a nice brown crust forms on each side.
- Line a rimmed baking pan with foil and place a rack on top of the tray. Place the tenderloin on top of the rack.
- Drain off excess oil from pan and add the honey mixture. Cook for 2 minutes until reduced and thickened.
- Brush tenderloin all over with the sauce and bake for 10 minutes.
- Brush the pork all over again with the sauce and place it back into the oven for 8 minutes.
- Brush the pork again and cook for another 5-10 minutes until pork is cooked. You can use a thermometer and it should register 135-140 degrees at the thickest part (the middle). If you don’t have a thermometer, cut a slit in the middle and check to see if it is still red. If it is barely pink, you can take it out.
- Brush again with the glaze and let sit for 10 minutes.
- You can find canned chipotle chilles in adobo sauce in the hispanic section of most grocery stores.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!