photo by gourmet bachelor
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 20mins
- 1 cup Oreo cookie crumbs
- 3⁄8 cup butter, room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 orange, zest and juice
- 1 orange, for topping
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Cohere the cookie crumbs and butter into a dampened sand. Line the bottom of a spring-form pan with this, packing down with your fingers.
- In a bowl, cream together the cheese, sugar, vanilla, orange zest and juice, and lemon juice.
- In a larger bowl, whip the heavy cream until you've got stiff peaks.
- Fold the cheese mixture into the whipped cream until combined.
- Pour this "cheesecake" into the prepared pan and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (overnight is best).
- Top with fresh orange slices.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!