- Ready In:
12 large brownies
- Mix flour, sugar, and salt together.
- Next add butter, eggs, orange extract, and orange zest.
- Mix till well blended.
- Pour into a greased 9X13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 min, or until golden brown.
- Mix together until smooth. While cake is still hot, poke entire cake with a fork. Pour glaze over top and spread. Cool and cut into squares.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!