Orange Blossom Cheesecake
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 45mins
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat in honey, OJ and vanilla.
- Then beat in eggs (one at a time) until well blended.
- Whisk in lemon and orange rinds.
- Place filling on crust (a store-bought graham cracker crust).
- Bake 15 minutes at 225 degrees and then reduce heat to 200 degrees and bake 1 1/2 hours.
- Topping: Mix ingredients. Remove cheesecake from oven and spread topping over the cheesecake. Bake for 5 minutes only at 400 degrees.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!