- Ready In:
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Cut in butter, stir in milk, turn on floured board, roll 3/4" thick.
- Cut with 1 3/4" floured cutter.
- Place on buttered sheet.
- Brush biscuit with orange juice and sprinkle on grated rind.
- Bake 425 degrees F until golden brown, approximately 15 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live near Rochester NY with my husband and our 18-year-old cat, Fluffy. It's actually Fluffy's house, but he allows us to live here as long as we pamper him and feed him generously. Our daughter, Kree, whom some of you know from Zaar, is also living with us again while she begins a new business venture in real estate. She's the one who got me hooked on Zaar and taught me to try new recipes rather than stay in the cooking rut I was in. In my free time I like to take long rides or sit by the water, both of which I find very relaxing. I also like to do counted cross-stitch and read. I dabble in photography, always looking for that elusive 'perfect' shot. I did more cooking before I started working full-time, and plan to again when I retire (still years away, but dreaming).