Orange Beef Ww
photo by teresas
- Ready In:
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon orange zest, grated
- 3⁄4 lb boneless sirloin steak, trimmed and cut into matchstick-thin strips
- 8 baby carrots, cut into quarters
- 1⁄3 lb sugar snap peas or 1/3 lb snow peas
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water, cold
- Spray a large nonstick wok or skillet with nonstick spray and set over high heat. When a drop of water sizzles on it, add the scallions, garlic, ginger and orange zest. Stir-fry until the scallions soften, about 1 minute.
- Add the beef and stir-fry until browned, about 3 minutes.
- Add the sugar snap peas and baby carrots; stir-fry until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the soy sauce and orange juice; bring to a simmer and cook 20 seconds.
- Meanwhile, mix the cornstarch and cold water in a small bowl until smooth.
- Add the cornstarch mixture to the wok and cook, stirring constantly, until the sauce is thickened, 30 seconds.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to eat yummy healthy foods!