MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Xreamy white with bits of cherry very old fudge recipe from Darlene Kossman.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup light cream
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup candied cherry
- Butter sides of a heavy 2 quart saucepan.
- In it combine sugar milk cream corn syrup and salt.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves and mixture comes to boiling.
- Cook to soft ball stage (236°F).
- Immediately remove from heat.
- Cook to lukewarm (110°F) without stirring.
- Add butter and vanilla.
- Beat vigorously until mixture becomes very thick and starts to lose its gloss.
- Quickly stir in cherries and pour into buttered shallow pan. Mark while warm; cut when firm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION