Open Faced Pizza Hoagie
- Ready In:
- 1 loaf baguette, UDI Gluten Free Baguette
- 12 ounces tomato paste, gluten free
- 1⁄4 cup italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup asiago cheese, grated
- 1 cup pimento stuffed olive, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, pitted & finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper, drained & sliced
- 1 cup four cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut baguette into half lengthwise. Combine tomato paste, Italian Seasoning, olive oil and salt, mix well. Spread mixture liberally on cut side of bread. Sprinkle Asiago cheese on top of paste mixture, then top with olives and red peppers. Cover with cheese blend.
- Place on baking sheet; bake for 12 minutes, or until cheese is completely melted. Cut into thirds; serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!