Open Face Chili Dog
- Ready In:
- 6 hot dogs
- 6 hamburger buns
- 3 cups leftover chili
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- Take the raw hotdogs and slice 2/3 of the way through every half an inch (not lengthwise but as if you were cutting it up and not cutting all the way through).
- Place hotdogs in pot and cook per directions on package, as they cook they will curl into circles.
- Re-heat chili.
- Place the now circular hotdogs on the bottom hamburger buns, fill the center with chili to overflowing.
- Sprinkle with cheese and onions, then place top bun upside down on top of the chili, top with a little more chili and cheese and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!