Opah (Moonfish) Stuffed With Crab
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I love crab and opah - this is a great way to combine them both into one meal.
- Ready In:
- 20 ounces opah fillets
- 3 ounces crabmeat
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons green onions, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon clarified butter
- Separate crab meat and remove bits of shell and membrane.
- Mix with mayonnaise and green onion.
- Cut a pocket in the opah filet and fill with crab mix.
- Season filet with salt and pepper.
- Sear in clarified butter on both sides over medium high heat.
- Place in 350F oven for 5 minutes to finish cooking.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION