Onion Garlic Fried Rice (Use Day Old Rice)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Shouldn't take any longer than ten minutes (please use only left over rice
- Ready In:
- 3 cups cooked rice (that has been out for a day or two)
- 1⁄2 cup onion (chopped)
- 3 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- On hot frying pan add oil, garlic, and onions that aren't green and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add rice break apart gently.
- Add water and mix all ingredient up.
- Place cover on frying pan, and let sit for 3 minutes to re steam rice.
- Uncover frying pan and scoop rice on a plate.
- Garnish with green onions.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION