One Step Lasagna
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 32 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 16 ounces lasagna noodles
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Combine water with spaghetti sauce in a bowl.
- Cover the bottom of a greased 9"x13" baking dish with 1 1/2 cups of the mixture. Arrange a layer of uncooked noodles, slightly overlapping, on top of the sauce.
- Spread half of the ricotta and half the mozzarella over noodles.
- Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese.
- Add another layer of sauce.
- Repeat with another layer of noodles, the remaining ricotta and mozzarella and 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese.
- Top with a layer of noodles.
- Pour remaining sauce over noodles; sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Sorry no picture but I have made this recipe under another name from a magazine and it’s wonderful every time. I always add more cheese than recipe calls for and I crack an egg into the ricotta cheese with a little salt and pepper. I usually freeze and break out for family or friend get together, never disappoints.