One-Skillet Crustless Zucchini Quiche
photo by kindcook
- Ready In:
- Heat oil in large iron skillet.
- Saute onion on medium/low heat until clear, then add garlic and zucchini and cook, stirring frequently, for two minutes.
- Add mushrooms and tomatoes and cook a minute more, still stirring frequently.
- Turn off heat.
- Add beaten eggs to vegetables and mix well.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and put skillet into oven.
- Bake at 400 F for 25 minutes.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!