One-Pan Salmon With Roast Asparagus
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 14 ounces new potatoes, halved if large
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 asparagus spears, trimmed and halved
- 7 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 salmon fillets, about 5oz each
- 10 basil leaves, torn
- Heat oven to 425°F Tip the potatoes and 1 tbsp of olive oil into an ovenproof dish, then roast the potatoes for 20 mins until starting to brown. Toss the asparagus in with the potatoes, then return to the oven for 15 minutes
- Throw in the cherry tomatoes and vinegar and nestle the salmon amongst the vegetables. Drizzle with the remaining oil and return to the oven for a final 10-15 mins until the salmon is cooked.
- Scatter over the basil leaves and serve everything scooped straight from the dish.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Manchester, UK with my fiance and young son. I work at the local hospital in pediatrics and love my job. I also love cooking!! I have a sweet tooth but try and make healthy family meals, I'm not against some lovely treats now and then though :)