One Pan Cobbler
Delicious and simple. My mom gave me this recipe. I chose to make it with canned peaches. You can use the fruit of your choice, either canned or fresh. Serve it by itself or along with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Ready In:
- Melt butter in a shallow baking dish. I used a 9x12 Pyrex dish.
- Mix flour, sugar, and milk in a separate bowl.
- Pour this mixture over melted butter. Do Not Stir.
- Spoon fruit of your choice, either fresh or canned, over batter. Again do not stir. (If using canned fruit, be sure to drain syrup).
- Bake cobbler at 350 degree pre-heated oven for 30-45 minutes or until crust rises to the top and is lightly browned and liquid is bubbly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Awesome. I used gluten free flour and almond milk. It wasn't a spoonable consistency. Pourable. I don't know if that was because of the flour or what; I added a little more flour, but it was still pourable. Also I didn't have enough dairy free butter so I use half coconut oil. Despite all these changes, this was extraordinary.Reply
Yummy! I halved this and baked in an 8x8 pan for 35 min. Used cherries and blueberries that were frozen, which I thawed and drained thoroughly. Both were unsweetened so I just tossed them in a little sugar. I didn't have self-rising flour so used 1/2 cup a-p flour with 1/4 tsp salt and 3/4 tsp baking powder in its place. Also used skim milk. This was quick and easy and will certainly be made again! Thanks for sharing!Reply
see 2 more