One Pan Chicken Couscous
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Satisfying, superhealthy and the leftovers are perfect to pack for lunch the next day!
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces chicken breasts, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh gingerroot, peeled and very finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons harissa, plus extra to serve
- 10 dried apricots
- 7 ounces garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 ounces couscous
- 7⁄8 cup chicken broth, hot
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and cok the onion for 1-2 mins just until softened. Add the chicken and fry for 7-10 mins until cooked through and the onions have turned golden.
- Stir in the ginger and harissa to coat everything and cook for 1 more minute.
- Tip in the apricots, garbanzos and cous cous then pur over the broth and stir once.
- Cover with a lid or tightly cover the pan with foil and leave for about 5 mins until the cous cous has soaked up all the broth and is soft.
- Fluff up the cous cous with a fork and serve with extra harissa if liked.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION