photo by Muffin Goddess
- Ready In:
2 One eyed monsters
- 2 slices bread
- 2 eggs
- Spray nonstick skillet with pam.
- using a cookie cutter, cut a hole in center of bread slices.
- Place bread slices in skillet and break 1 egg into center of each one.
- Let bottom brown and flip over to brown other side. You can add cheese if you wish. Here's lookin' at you !
- ( If you like your eggs sunny side up, just pop it in the oven instead of flipping.).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Quick and tasty, just the way I like my breakfast! I had some leftover chopped ham, so I put that on top of the uncooked egg, then added a slice of cheese over the ham after both sides of the egg were cooked. I also couldn't find my round cookie cutters, so I used my donut cutter instead. I grilled the bread cutouts with everything else, and then put the bread "donut" back on top of the egg, ham and cheese. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Spring 2013
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a 60 year old man living in south Arkansas with my wonderful wife. we've been married almost 35 years and we both love to cook. I became disabled and confined to a power chair in 1990 so I have a lot of time to try new recipes. In our church I'm famous for my melt in your mouth briskets. But nobody grills a porterhouse steak like my sweetie. We are looking for new recipes all the time. When I found RecipeZaar I new I had hit the jackpot. Our favorite restaurant is an all you can eat place called The Old Feed House; <br />Catfish, froglegs,ribs, etc with all the trimmings. Standing room only at times.</p>