- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained (I used fire-roasted, but would be good with spicy tomatoes)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- Heat olive oil in skillet. Saute onion in oil until almost tender.
- Mix mayonnaise and tomatoes in bowl. Coat salmon with mixture.
- Push onions to side of skillet, place salmon fillets in pan. Pour rest of mayo-tomato mixture in also. Cook 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Add the spinach leaves in the last 2 minutes of cooking. Cover to let spinach steam.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!