Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin
- Ready In:
- 10 ounces top sirloin steaks (I used ones from Omaha Steaks)
- 2 teaspoons seasoning (http ( or or www.recipezaar.com/52366)
- 2 dashes olive oil
- Make sure meat is fully thawed and room temperature before cooking.
- Heat skillet to med-high (number 7 on my dial).
- Coat steaks with seasoning on both sides.
- Sear steaks on both sides for about 30 seconds each. Using tongs to turn.
- Lower heat slightly.
- Add olive oil to pan.
- Cook steaks 4 minutes on each side, pressing down as necessary.
- Remove from heat and let sit for 5 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"> I live with my husband in Joliet, IL. I'm a network administrator and also teach step aerobics. My hobby during warmer weather is my vegetable garden. I love to cook and make up interesting recipes. I've recently been put on a restricted diet. No dairy, gluten, wheat, oats, sugar. So, I'm looking for ways to spice up my meals. I cook non-restricted meals often as my husband can eat whatever he wants and I love to cook for him. But, once a week, I make him something "interesting" and healthy and he has to at least try it. So far, it's been a big hit.