Olive Tapenade for Bruschetta
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
from Spence's Girl Word press
- Ready In:
- 1 (5 3/4 ounce) jar pimento-stuffed green olives
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives (any size)
- 3 large garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Finely chop both kinds of olives and garlic cloves. I use a hand-chopper (Pampered Chef) to achieve a very fine texture. Stir olives and garlic together. Add oregano and black pepper to olive mix, stir to blend. Add the olive oil and give a final stir. Place in a covered container to refrigerate for 24 hours or longer.
- Note from Spence’s Girl: If you have more tapenade than bread, this is excellent tossed into a pasta sauce or used as the olive salad component of a muffalletta sandwich!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION