Olive, Peanut Butter, Mayonnaise Sandwich
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 tablespoon peanut butter
- 9 whole pimento-stuffed green olives
- Put mayonnaise on one side of bread, and peanut-butter on the other side.
- Cut olives in half, and put on the sandwich.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"> What can I say, I love to bake. I find it relaxing, but I don't feel like I'm just lying around, because I am actually doing something. I started baking a few years ago. Just making cookies and that kind of thing for my family, then I started baking more for the holidays and things like that. I love making things that are really good and everybody wants the recipe. I like to eat healthy so it always a challenge to find recipes that are relatively fat free, but that also taste good. I hope you enjoy some of the recipes that I have posted.