Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I added corn, parsley, cilantro, bell peppers, and jalapenos, but I'll post this as written. Love to find another variety. Recipe courtesy of www.tablespoon.com.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb hot sausage
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 64 ounces chicken broth
- 6 russet potatoes
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 6 cups torn kale, pieces
- Add sausage to a large soup pot and crumble as it cooks over medium heat.
- When sausage is broken up and beginning to brown, add onion and garlic to pan and continue cooking until sausage is cooked through and onions are translucent.
- Sprinkle flour over mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour in the chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, wash potatoes and cut each in half lengthwise. Slice into 1/4 inch slices.
- Once soup is boiling, add potatoes to pot.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in the heavy cream and the kale. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION