Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli
You can make these easily at home by using a package of ravioli. We like to use other types of ravioli for this dish. From Copykat.com (http://www.copykat.com)
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) package meat ravioli (fresh or frozen -thaw if frozen)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Mix water with eggs and beat well, set aside.
- Mix Italian seasonings and garlic salt with the bread crumbs and set this aside.
- Measure flour in bowl and set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in deep fryer or skillet to 350 degrees for deep frying.
- Dip ravioli in flour then in the egg wash then in bread crumbs and carefully place in hot oil.
- Fry until golden, remove from oil and drain.
- Serve with you favorite marinara sauce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION