Olive Garden Clams Bruschetta
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe is from the files of Riserva di Fizzano and the Rocca delle Macie Winery – Olive Garden’s Italian Partners.
- Ready In:
- 8 slices Italian bread
- 1 garlic clove, peeled, cut in half
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chopped clam, drained (2 6-oz cans)
- 4 large ripe tomatoes, cut into thick slices
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 12 arugula leaves or 12 fresh basil leaves, rinsed and dried
- Preheat grill. Toast both sides of bread slices on the grill. Rub cut side of garlic cloves on toasted bread to infuse with garlic flavor. Place 1 tomato slice & 1 Tbsp clam meat on each slice of grilled bread.
- Arrange on large platter. Sprinkle with Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Slice arugula or basil leaves in thin strips and distribute over bruschetta.
- Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION