Olive Garden Breadsticks
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- garlic powder
- In your stand mixer or bread machine mix 4 cups flour, 1 1/3 cup water, 4 tsp butter, 2 tbsp sugar, 2 tsp salt, 2 tsp yeast.
- Divide it into 16 peices.
- Cover and let rise until doubled about 45 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt remaining 2 tsp butter in a bowl and thinly brush the breadsticks once.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Brush with butter again and top with garlic powder to your liking.
Join The Conversation
Taste was great. My son said it was the best bread I ever made. Didn't turn out quite right though. I should have used two pans to let the bread rise as the sticks all kind of ran together.. Next time I will make the sticks longer and skinnier. Also, when I "lightly" brushed the first butter on them, they all went flat! Next time I will try it without doing the first time of butter. I sprinkled garlic salt and powder on them, too.