- Ready In:
- 6 chicken breast halves, bone-in with skin on
- garlic salt, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup white wine worcestershire sauce, plus
- 1 -2 tablespoon white wine worcestershire sauce, divided
- 1⁄4 cup brine from green olives
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 30 pitted green olives in brine
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Sprinkle chicken breast with garlic salt. Place chicken breast in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Scatter onion slices and olives over chicken. Mix together the white wine, white wine worcestershire sauce and olive brine. Pour mixture over chicken, onions and olives. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove chicken from oven and lower the temperature to 375 degrees. Turn the chicken skin side up and sprinkle with more white wine worcestershire sauce. Return to oven to bake for 20 more minutes.
- This is good served over brown or white rice with a mixed green salad.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm relatively new to this site, but am enjoying it so far. Time permitting, I hope to add some of my own recipes soon. In the meantime, I'll continue to enjoy all of yours! Thanks!</p>