photo by Boomette
- Ready In:
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped black olives, well drained
- 1⁄2 cup pimento stuffed olive, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic (or less to taste)
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions (optional, or use yellow onion)
- 1 cup finely shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (optional)
- 1 French baguette (sliced into 1/4-inch thick slices)
- In a bowl combine all ingredients (I would suggest to cover and chill a couple of hours minimum to blend the flavors).
- Top each bread slice evenly with mixture.
- Arrange on baking sheets.
- Broil with the oven door partially opened for 3-4 minutes until bubble and golden.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I did half the recipe for both of us and I still have leftover in the fridge. I didn't use the onion because of DH. It took more than 3-4 minutes to bubble and golden. DH really loved this. More than me. Cause I found it too salty. For me, I would reduced the amount of pimento stuffed olive. Thanks Kit. Made for 123 hit wonders