photo by PAMELA D.
- Ready In:
20-25 bites (appx)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped black olives (packed)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green olives (packed)
- 3 (21 g) wedges soft cheese spread with herbs, room temp (such as Laughing Cow)
- 1 ounce cream cheese, room temp
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄3 cup shredded monterey jack cheese (packed)
- 2 tablespoons grated asiago cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 - 2 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs, as needed
- Mix cheeses and spices together till lump free.
- Add olives and gently mix till combined.
- Chill 30 minutes.
- Use a small cookie scoop and portion out filling. (100 disher).
- Drop into bread crumbs to coat and gently roll into balls.
- Place on baking sheet and freeze 20 minutes.
- Dip balls into beaten eggs a few at a time to coat.
- Use a fork to lift balls out of eggs and roll in bread crumbs.
- Freeze for 20 minutes.
- Repeat rolling in eggs and bread crumbs.
- Allow to dry for 15 minutes.
- Fry a few at a time at 350 till deeply browned.
- Drain on paper towels.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!