Old Fashioned Mac N' Cheese
photo by Kikkoman Recipes
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cooked macaroni (4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 1⁄2 cups jack cheese, cubed
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups kikkoman pearl original soymilk
- panko breadcrumbs, bread crumbs
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine macaroni, butter, cheese and seasonings.
- Place in an 8x13 inch baking dish.
- Combine eggs and soymilk and pour over macaroni.
- Sprinkle with Panko bread crumbs evenly over the top.
- Bake 40 minutes until browned on the crust.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!