Old Fashioned Hamburger
photo by Nimz_
- Ready In:
- 1. Shape the beef into 4 1/4 lb. balls. Flatten them until about 1/4 inch. season with season-all.
- 2. Get a pan medium-hot and add the onions. Salt then let cook for 10 minutes, until brown.
- 3. Get a grill hot then put the burgers down. cook 3 minutes then flip. Cook 2 minutes then add a palmful cheddar and cook 1 more minute.
- 4. Wile burger is cooking, toast the buns and spread on some mayo. Put a lettuce leaf on the bottom, then tomato and pickle slices on top.
- 5. Slide the burgers onto the buns and top with the molten-hot onions. Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!