Old Fashioned Cream Pie
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a really easy pie and will satisfy just about any sweet tooth. Better yet, most of the ingredients are probably on hand!
- Ready In:
- 1 9" unbaked pie shell
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk (mix with cream or half and half for a richer pie)
- spread softened butter in bottom of pie pan.
- Mix flour and sugars in bowl.
- Add milk gradually while stirring.
- Pour into pie shell and bake @ 390 for 30 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 325 and continue baking until thickened.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION