Old Fashioned Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge
- Ready In:
2 1/2 pounds
- Combine sugars, evaporated milk and butter in a saucepan.
- Cook over moderate heat, stirring frequently, until mixture comes to a boil.
- Boil 15 minutes over moderate heat, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and add marshmallow creme and vanilla.
- Stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Add chocolate chips and chopped nuts and stir until chocolate is melted.
- Spread evenly in a buttered 9-inch square cake pan.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into squares or rectangles, as desired.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hi! I am a 52 year old retired nurse living in North Alabama, USA, and I am an active volunteer in my community. I enjoy cooking and baking (obviously!), reading, hiking, needlework and cats! The old Betty Crocker cookbook of my childhood is still my favorite! I am interested in history, especially English history, peace issues and music. I enjoy singing in the choir at church and love to travel. If I had a whole month off I would travel to England and Ireland and visit all the museums, ruined castles and pubs!</p>