photo by anniesnomsblog
- Ready In:
- 2 (16 ounce) bags frozen cut okra
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans fire-roasted tomatoes, undrained (I like Muir Glen brand)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed and chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) package turkey kielbasa, sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon allspice
- Defrost okra.
- In a large skillet, cook kielbasa and garlic in the butter on medium heat for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and okra to the skillet. Stir and continue to cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- After the 5 minutes; stir in sugar, pepper, coriander, Lawry's, and allspice.
- Cook 10 more minutes, stirring occasionally then serve!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!