O'Brien Potato Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 lb new potato, scraped and boiled
- 1⁄2 green pepper, cored, scalded and chopped
- 2 tomatoes, scalded, skinned and chopped
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch brown sugar
- 1 romaine lettuce, washed, dried and shredded
- Prepare the vegetables; and blend together the oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and sugar.
- Dice the potatoes, add the peppers, tomatoes, onion, garlic and dressing.
- Chill the saladuntil the dressing is well-absorbed; and toss with the lettuce just before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
July 2008 update: VERY happy to be back on Zaar after about a two year absence due to having had no internet connection at home, and having been too unwell for a time so that getting re-connected wasn't even a priority! <br> <br>And really looking forward to getting back into the Zaar world and connecting again with the many wonderful people I knew before, and new people, of course!