photo by katie in the UP
- Ready In:
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry the steak strips, stirring constantly, until browned on the outside and cooked to personal taste, but not too firm; no more than 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Remove to a plate and keep warm.
- Heat the oil in the skillet, and quickly fry each tortilla on both sides, until lightly browned and flexible.
- Set aside, and keep warm.
- Place tortillas on a plate, and top with steak strips, onion, jalapeno, and cilantro to taste. Squeeze lime juice over. Wrap and eat.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My name is Ami and I share my home with my husband, Carey, our two small sons, James and Charles and our daughters Meradydd (it's pronounced Meradith)and Kathrynn. Until recently, I was a Specialist in the National Guard. I'm pretty eclectic in my studies and I've learned a lot becuase of that since I don't limit myself. Right now I'm taking classes for animal care. I've also been studying a lot about herbalism and really enjoy learning about that. My mother and I also run a home based business for natural soap, balms, etc. We use only the most the natural ingredients available. I'm also a Mary Kay consultant. Busy, huh? :D I love to read and learn new things. My husband says our books will be the death of us. LOL. I love to cook and experiment. I also like to take walks, rain or not.