Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Without Sugar
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup quaker old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened applesauce
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Drop by spoonful (24) on Pam sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, Cool 1 minute, place on wire rack to cool completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook and clean. I just got married. We have a 6 year old son. My husband is my guinnea pig. I test everything on him. I have lots of recipes but I love never cook anything the same. One reason might be that I can't remember what I put in it. I rely on balanced color, and flavor. I love to see my husbands face when he tries a new dish. Well I guess all of them would be new. He expects food to taste as it looks. Mine is completely different. It might look sweet but it could be quite spicy. I love to tinker with my spices.