Oatmeal Pancakes With Peanut Butter Spread
photo by Boomette
- Ready In:
- Beat all ingredients except Peanut Butter Spread with hand beater until smooth.
- For thinner pancakes, stir in 2 to 4 tablespoons additional milk.
- Grease heated griddle if necessary.
- To test griddle, sprinkle with a few drops of water. If bubbles skitter around, heat is just right.
- Pour scant 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle for each pancake.
- Cook until puffed and dry around edges.
- Turn and cook other side until golden brown.
- Serve with spread.
- For spread: Mix syrup and peanut butter until well blended.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These are fantastic pancakes! DH loves PB on his pancakes so I knew he would love this recipe. It did not dissapoint. We loved the light texture. I used whole wheat pastry flour and would use it again. I heated the PB sauce in the microwave just to make it easier to pour. Thanks for posting this recipe. We'll be making these again for sure.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to try new recipes, and this is a wonderful site to find new additions. I rarely make the same thing twice because it's so much fun to try something different. My life long dream is to travel the world and eat my way around it.