Oatmeal Orange Muffins
photo by Liz B.
- Ready In:
10 large muffins
- Cream margarine and sugar.
- Beat in eggs and stir in oat mixture.
- Stir in raisins and vanilla.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Stir until moistened.
- Pour into well greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These muffins were quick and easy to make and smelled great while cooking. I didn't have any old fashioned oats, so I used packets of plain instant oatmeal instead and they turned out just fine. They were absolutely delicious when warm from the oven and had lots of flavor. I will definately make these again.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi! My husband, four children and I live in NY. I think my love of cooking and eating?is in my blood. My Grandma (who was 100% Norweigan) was a wonderful cook and my mom & sisters are as well. I really enjoy baking the most. If I had some time off I would bake and look for more new recipes to try!