Yummy Oatmeal Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups rolled oats (quick cook oats)
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 - 3⁄4 cup coconut (depending on how much coconut you prefer)
- cream oil and sugars with mixer.
- add eggs and vanilla.
- mix dry ingredients and add to sugar mixture.
- add chocolate chips and coconut by hand.
- use small cookie scoop drop onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
Join The Conversation
I cannot believe how great these cookie are! I saw oil in the recipe and no butter and thought... no way. But wow, they are perfect and delicious. I used unsweetened coconut since it did not specify and it tastes amazing. I have tried some bad cookie recipes so will be hanging on to this one with both hands ;) Thanks!