Oatmeal and Yogurt Pancakes
- Ready In:
- In one bowl, pour the milk over the oatmeal to soak.
- Mix the dry ingriedience in one bowl.
- Mix the other ingredience in another.
- Combine all of the bowls together.
- Add milk until it is the right consistency.
- Pour 1/3 cup of batter into a greased frying pan on medium heat.
- Tip shake the frying pan to get the pancake to spread out.
- Cook until the sides of the pancake pull up from the pan about five minutes. DO NOT OVERCOOK. It blackens quickly.
- Flip the pancake over and cook for another minute or so.
- Serve with butter.
- Batter will keep overnight.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!