Oat Pie Crust
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
So you want to make a pie, but you don't have a pie crust. Here's an easy toasty pie crust that most of us already have the ingredients. This makes life easy, you can freeze until you're ready to fill.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup quaker quick oats, uncooked
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 -4 tablespoons butter or 3 -4 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Spray sides and bottom of 9-inch pie pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Press into prepared pie pan.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool; chill or freeze as filling requires.
- Fill with packaged pie filling mixtures, chilled cheesecake fillings, frozen yogurt or ice cream, as desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION