Nyte's Deviled Eggs
photo by Nimz_
- Ready In:
- 12 hardboiled egg, peeled
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 dash salt
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise, remove yolks, and reserve whites.
- Mash yolks until about the texture of cornmeal.
- Combine yolks, mayo, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and 1 teaspoon of the vinegar mix until smooth.
- Slowly add more vinegar until tart and moist enough (about 1 to 2 teaspoons). If it gets tart enough but is not moist enough add a bit more mayonnaise.
- Add a dash of salt and mix in .
- Spoon mixture into center of egg whites.
- Sprinkle tops with paprika. Chill and serve cold.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Married mother of twins. I very seldom ever use recipes as they are written, always modifying and adjusting them. Many times I will take three or four different recipes and come up with a new recipe based on those. <img src="http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e347/Saturn6666/KiwiDutch/3chefstag1.jpg">