Nutty White Chocolate Chunk Cookies
This recipe comes from the Mrs. Field's Cookie Book at the request of a Zaar member.
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 3⁄4 cup salted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecans, chopped (4 ounces)
- 1 1⁄2 cups white chocolate baking bar, coarsely chopped (8 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In medium bowl combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well with wire whisk; set aside.
- In large bowl with an electric mixer blend brown sugar and white sugar at medium speed.
- Add butter and mix to form a grainy paste, scraping down the sides of the bowl.
- Add eggs and vanilla, and beat at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour mixture, pecans, and white chocolate, and blend at low speed until just combined.
- DO NOT OVERMIX!
- Drop by rounded Tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets, 2-inches apart.
- Bake 20-22 minutes or until edges just begin to turn golden brown.
- Use spatula to transfer cookies immediately to a cool, flat surface.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation