Nutty Mandarin Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
- Ready In:
- For the salad: Chop lettuce into bite-sized pieces.
- Top lettuce with drained mandarin oranges and toasted slivered almonds.
- Slice red onion and add to salad.
- Toss everything together.
- For dressing: Mix together sugar, red wine vinegar, mustard, poppy seeds, and salt. Once all other ingredients are mixed together, add the oil and mix well.
- Serve salad and dressing separately to avoid a soggy, wilted result.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am 32 years old and live in quaint little Carlisle, PA. Currently I am working as an Administrative Assistant for an insurance company. I hope to someday make a career out of my love for food and cooking! Besides cooking, I really enjoy music, theater, and sports. My favorite teams are the Yankees, Buffalo Bills, and Notre Dame. I spend rainy days watching the Food Network. Currently my favorite Broadway show is Wicked...just for the music alone! I saw it in Chicago on a Broadway tour and it was so amazing! The special effects blew me away. My favorite movie is Gone With The Wind- a true classic!