Nutty Good Bars
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
If you like Mr. Good Bars, you will love this homemade recipe. Its simple and easy.Use Guittard chocolate morsales they melt smoother. If you dont have a double boiler ,you can use a pot of boiling water and a bowl.
- Ready In:
- 4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips or 4 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- Line a 11 by 17 shallow tray with wax paper.
- Melt chocolate morsals in double boiler just below boiling.
- Stir in vanilla and peanuts, mix quickly.
- Pour mixture into lined tray and spread evenly.
- Put tray in fridge untill it sets.
- Break into pieces and store in a air tight container.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION