Nutty Boozy Chocolate Surprise
- Ready In:
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 2 -4 balloons
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup dark chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup hazelnut chocolate spread
- 2 teaspoons hazelnut-flavored liqueur
- 2 -4 hazelnut chocolate candies
- 2 tablespoons hazelnuts
- 2 -4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- TO MAKE CHOCOLATE DOME.
- Melt chocolate in a double-boiler.
- Rinse a balloon clean.
- Inflate the balloon.
- Dip the ballon into a bowl of chocolate.
- Set balloon in a small cup, place in frig, and allow the chocolate to harden.
- Carefully cut the exposed balloon, deflate and remove.
- TO MAKE CHOCOLATE SYRUP.
- Boil heavy cream, dark chocolate, hazelnut cocoa spread, and hazelnut liqueur in a small pan.
- Place crushed hazelnuts on a plate.
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.
- Cut hazelnut candy in half and set next to ice cream.
- Place dome over.
- Pour warm/hot chocolate syrup over the dome.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!