Nutritional Yeast Vegan Gravy
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup unbleached white flour
- 1⁄3 cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 1⁄4 cup oil or 1/4 cup soy margarine
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- On stovetop, add flour to dry saucepan and toast on low heat until you smell that it is heated and toasted (similiar to how you would toast sesame seeds).
- Add nutritional yeast and then add oil, stirring constantly on medium heat.
- Heat until simmering--keep stirin'!
- Gradually add water and soy sauce, stirring all the while.
- Stir until thick and add your favorite spices.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation