Nutella Cake: You Have to Try This
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
this nutella cake is very easy to do, my mother-in-law did it for her own birthday and needless to day it was gone in a few hours!
- Ready In:
- 500 g plain sweetened biscuits (like Morning Coffee)
- 750 g nutella
- 4 (8 ounce) cans double cream (like Nestle Cream)
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder
- 4 tablespoons vermouth
- 100 g crushed hazelnuts
- 200 ml boiling water
- Mix together the nutella with all the double cream to make a fine cream in itself.
- Melt the coffee in the boiling water, and add the vermouth.
- Lay out a layer of the biscuits in a tin and wet with the coffee mixture.
- Spread a layer of the nutella-double cream mixture on it.
- Repeat by adding a layer of biscuits, wetting it with coffee and covering with the nutella mixture until you reach the top of the tin, always finishing with the nutella-cream mixture.
- In the end cover the top with crushed hazelnuts.
- Refrigerate for an hour or 2.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION