Nursery School Cookies
- Ready In:
- 1 egg, beater
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 36 Hershey chocolate kisses
- Combine egg, peanut butter and sugar; mix well.
- Form into small balls, place 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Place a Hershey's chocolate kiss in center of each cookie.
- Dough will crinkle.
- Bake for additional 1 minute.
- Cool on rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!