"not Too Sweet" Sweet Potatoes
- Ready In:
- 4 large yams or 4 large sweet potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 bananas
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half or 1/4 cup cream
- 1 small lime, zest of
- 1 dash salt
- Roast Yams/Sweet potatoes @ 375 for 45 minute.
- Peel Bananas and quarter.
- Roast Bananas in greased pan @ 375 10 minute.
- Scoop out Yams from skins.
- add Bananas to Yams/Sweet Potatoes.
- add remaining ingredients (not zest).
- whip Yam/Potato mixture until creamy.
- Grate Zest of lime over top of mixture.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in the best part of New Jersey,the Jersey Shore!. We cook a lot of seafood down here !. I started cooking from age 10,actually I made my first Turkey at 13 ,which aside from the fact I left the giblets in ,was pretty good!. I'm happily divorced and have a huge wonderful family!! I'm Blessed!